Early registration is now open for CSDC’s annual statewide conference, the California Charter Schools Leadership Update Conference!
When you register now, you’ll take advantage of the lowest possible rates–starting at $479–and cross one more thing off of your “to do” list before your school closes for the summer.
We’ve also opened the Call for Proposals (CFP) and will accept submissions until August 5, 2022.
This year we celebrate a historic milestone: the 30th anniversary of charter schools in California. To commemorate, we are hosting this year’s event in Sacramento where it all started. We will gather just blocks away from the State Capitol at the recently renovated SAFE Credit Union Convention Center and highlight the critical achievements and ongoing resiliency of the California charter school sector.
In addition to marking the 30th anniversary, attendees will also enjoy the following event features:
- Annual Leadership Update Presentation: The eponymous presentation from which the conference evolved, the Leadership Update Presentation is hosted by CSDC’s Executive Director, Eric Premack, and contains the essential fiscal, legislative, and regulatory information charter school leaders must know to successfully operate their schools
- Extended workshops presented by CSDC’s charter school experts and guest instructors
- Dozens of 75-minute breakout sessions carefully curated by CSDC’s conference programming committee and selected for their alignment to key leadership topics, such as leadership, governance, operations, accountability, instruction, and more
- Nearly 100 vendors, providing attendees with a convenient opportunity to shop and compare under one roof
- NEW • Learning Labs, a new session format offering that is meant to spark ideas and discussion
- Affinity Group Meetings designated towards specific topics or roles with the opportunity to discuss challenges and best practices with your peers
With two full days of conference programming, the event also provides opportunities to eat well and stay energized. Your registration includes the following at no additional cost:
- Discounted housing at two luxury hotels within steps of the convention center
- Morning coffee and tea to energize each day
- Lunch on Monday (11/14) and Tuesday (11/15)
- Cupcakes and coffee in the afternoon with vendors in the Exhibit Hall
- One drink ticket at the networking cocktail reception where you will join CSDC staff, conference speakers, and vendors to toast California’s charter schools for 30 years of leading the way for innovative public education
Early registration closes July 31, 2022. Email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to celebrate with you in Sacramento!