Early registration is open now for the 2023 Leadership Intensive scheduled for June 26-30, 2023 at the Hotel Winters in Winters, CA!
The Leadership Intensive is the weeklong summer training empowering new leaders with the knowledge, networks, and confidence to run impactful charter schools.
With registration now open, here are 3 important things to know about this year’s program:
#1: Know if LI is the right fit for you (or your school)
Hired? Promoted? Or new to California charter schools?
This is the program to quickly accelerate the learning curve. 65% of last year’s participants were in their roles only 12 or fewer months prior to attending the program, and nearly all participants (92%) expressed high satisfaction with the program’s goal of providing comprehensive training to new California charter school leaders.
#2: Know the registration windows
There are two registration windows for the 2023 Leadership Intensive:
- Early registration deadline: Monday, April 24, 2023
- Standard registration deadline: Friday, June 9, 2023
Why register early? Seats are limited to promote collaboration and networking. Register early and not only receive a $250 discount on tuition but also confirm your spot in this year’s exclusive cohort.
#3: Know what's included in tuition - and how to save
The best way to save on tuition for the weeklong program is to become a CSDC Member.
In fact, for many small- and medium-sized charter schools, the cost of both Leadership Intensive and CSDC Membership is less than the cost of nonmember LI tuition alone.
Here’s what’s included in tuition for the weeklong, comprehensive training:
- Over 30 hours of instructor-led trainings, including presentations by CSDC’s expert staff, including Executive Director and Founder, Eric Premack
- Curriculum developed and refined by CSDC for over 20 years, including access to slide decks, resources, and handouts
- Actual scenarios and case studies from California charter schools
- Relationship-building and networking activities with dozens of California charter school leaders
- An evening reception and social activity
- Lunch and light refreshments during breaks
- Discounted room block at the Hotel Winters, including:
- Complementary guest room wifi
- No amenity fees
- Free parking
- Great walkability to local restaurants for dinner
- Option of receiving 1-2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the University of the Pacific
We hope to see you at this year’s Leadership Intensive!