Please join CSDC and hundreds of your California charter school colleagues on January 18 for CSDC’s annual analysis of the Governor’s 2023-24 state budget proposals.
The governor’s January proposals set the stage for the annual state budget adoption cycle.
CSDC will provide California’s most comprehensive, charter-specific breakdown of the governor’s budget, including the following:
- The latest on the larger economic picture
- The governor’s estimates of how declining state revenues impact overall K-14 education funding
- Proposed and estimated funding rates for all key funding programs
- How the state’s softening revenue picture impacts ongoing expansions of transitional kindergarten, Expanded Learning Opportunities, universal free meals, and other programs
- General and charter-specific policy change proposals
- Brief updates on the new legislative session plus regulatory, accountability, and other key matters
Stay up-to-date on the state’s ever-evolving budget and education funding picture.
This webinar is the first part of CSDC’s annual budget webinar cycle, to be followed later this year by our May Revise and Adopted Budget webinars, all supplemented with periodic legislative alerts and postings as conditions warrant.
This webinar is exclusively available to CSDC Member schools and authorizers at no additional cost. Learn more about joining (or renewing) in advance of the webinar. The webinar is not available to vendor members and nonmembers.
Registration is required to join the live webinar.
A recording of the webinar will be made available to CSDC Member schools and authorizers on CSDC's website shortly after the event and does not require registration.
2023-24 State Budget Webinar Series: Governor's Budget Proposals
Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Register by 10:00AM PST on January 18