Mark your calendar for November 8-10 and join CSDC at our annual conference – the not-to-be missed event for California’s charter school leaders!
This year’s conference will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center, which is located just 12 miles away from John Wayne Airport.
The CSDC Conference offers unparalleled professional development, networking opportunities, and critical resources to California’s charter school leaders. Event features include:
- CSDC’s multi-day Leadership Update Presentation, a comprehensive analysis of the major fiscal, policy, and regulator trends affecting California charter schools
- Multiple programming formats, including
- In-depth, full-day training Summits
- 3-hour, in-depth workshops
- Learning Labs
- Discussion groups and networking with peers
- Dozens of breakout sessions
- A dynamic, energetic exhibitor hall
Reserve Your Discounted Room Now
You can stay just steps away from the convention center–and do so at a discounted nightly rate–when you reserve a room under CSDC’s discounted room block at the Anaheim Marriott.
Act soon as space is limited and the block may sellout prior to the final October 20, 2023 room block deadline. No prepayment is required and you can make changes to your reservation until the deadline.
Stay Tuned! Coming in April
After you’ve booked your room, watch for the following in mid-April:
- Attendee registration
- Presenter call for proposals (CFP)
- Exhibitor and sponsorship registration