Discounted Back to School Registration for the 2023 CSDC Conference closes TODAY: Friday, October 6, 2023.
Register today and save $100 per person and ensure your participation in a Workshop or Summit.
But you must act soon to reserve your seat–some Workshops and Summits may reach capacity!
These Workshops/Summits Are Going Fast!
Since announcing the lineup on September 22, attendees have reserved the most seats at these Workshops/Summits so far:
Summits are focused on a particular topic or role within a charter organization and will be held on November 8 at 9:30AM-4:00PM.
- Thriving Leadership Teams = Thriving Schools
- Character Creation: Build Your Leadership Style from the Ground Up
- Shifting Mindsets, Changing Culture: Systems that Support All Students
Note: lunch will be served to Summit participants and CSDC will host a Welcome Happy Hour that participants are encouraged to attend.
Workshops allow for an in-depth exploration of content and will be held on November 8 at 1:00-4:00PM.
- Handling Tough Complaints: Strategies for Meeting Legal Requirements while Defusing Escalating Situations
- Countdown to Ethnic Studies Graduation Requirement: Preparing for Successful Implementation
- Unrealized Impact 2.0: The Hard Truth about Where We Are and Ways to Move Forward
- Using Strategic Communications to Win Your Renewal, Appeal, or Approval
- Mastering Student Recruitment, Enrollment, and Retention Strategies
- Thoughtful Fundraising for Charter Schools: Equity-centered Strategies for Filling Funding Gaps
Note: lunch will not be served to workshop participants but CSDC will host a Welcome Happy Hour that participants are encouraged to attend.
Have you reserved your seat in a Summit or Workshop?
Did you know your registration includes participation in one of the full-day Summits or extended (3-hour) Workshops at no additional cost?
All Summits and Workshops will be held on Wednesday, November 8. Please note that these have capacity limits so you must reserve your seat in advance.
To reserve your seat, re-access your registration using the same email address with which you registered. Follow the directions to create a profile or reset your password. Once signed in, re-access your existing registration and add your selected pre-conference workshop.
The 2023 CSDC Conference offers unparalleled professional development, networking opportunities, and critical resources to California’s charter school leaders.
Here's what you can't afford to miss:
- Critical Training: As stewards of your charter school's success, staying informed is crucial. The CSDC Conference offers in-depth training in various programming formats over three full-days including the flagship Leadership Update Presentation. Stay ahead of the curve with a comprehensive analysis of fiscal, policy, and regulatory trends affecting California charter schools.
- New in 2023! Summits and Workshops – Reserve Your Seat! CSDC is proud to offer Summits and Workshops on the first day of the conference (Wednesday, November 8) – with deep dives into critical content presented by sector experts. Access to these events is included in registration but participation requires reserving a seat. Learn more about these exciting opportunities and reserve your Summit or Workshop seat today!
- Networking Excellence: Forge connections with like-minded leaders who share your passion for responsive public education. Engage in meaningful discussions with your peers, exchange ideas, and problem-solve together. The CSDC Conference is a hub for networking, ensuring you leave with a strengthened network and invaluable insights.
- Resource Abundance: Discover the resources your charter organization needs to thrive. The CSDC exhibit hall offers face-to-face interactions with the charter support organizations you know and introduces you to new opportunities that can propel your charter organization forward.
- Flexible Options: We understand you have a busy schedule. In 2023, CSDC is offering group and single-day registration–choose a package and the day that suits you and your team best.
- Exclusive Discounts: Time is running out to save! Register by Friday, October 6 and save up to $200 per person. This is your chance to maximize your value while minimizing costs.