We’re building another outstanding program for the 2023 CSDC Conference taking place November 8-10 in Anaheim, CA.
The Call for Proposals (CFP) is currently open and CSDC is accepting submissions until the July 7 deadline and we hope to hear from you!
In 2023, the CSDC Conference is accepting proposals for the following conference programming formats:
- Breakout Sessions: 75-minute presentations organized into strands that make up the bulk of the offered content and scheduled throughout the event
- Learning Labs: 45-minute sessions hosted in our exhibit hall full of energy, hands-on engagement and opportunities for attendees to interact with their colleagues
Review the complete conference schedule.
CSDC seeks strong, experienced leaders within the charter sector who have insightful, timely, and critical content to share. The most valuable proposals will:
- Address content or topics listed in the CFP or a timely topic unique to your leadership
- Be presented by charter sector leaders
- Review specific, proven practices
- Provide descriptions of specific challenges and how the school/charter organization/leader overcame them
- Offer real-world applications to operationalize valuable content
- Engage attendees with interactive components, helpful visuals, multiple presenters, and/or Q&A
What Are the Programming Strands?
In 2023, CSDC is seeking proposals in the following strands:
We hope you will submit your proposal to present at the 2023 CSDC Conference! All proposals are due by the CFP deadline: Friday, July 7. Thank you!